A formal retreat for high school juniors and seniors.
“Greater than Prom” will be May 5-6 at the Harbor Lodge (1 Our Children’s Highway, Alexander City, AL 35010) located on beautiful Lake Martin.
Cost is $65 per person – Includes formal banquet, overnight stay, food through breakfast on Saturday, T-shirt, and entertainment.
About: We call it Greater than Prom (GTP) and it is a premier event for high school juniors and seniors. It will occur on May 5-6, 2017. The setting is the beautiful Harbor Lodge on Lake Martin. The event includes a formal banquet with dinner and entertainment. Then, the rest of the evening through the next afternoon offers a range of spiritual, recreational and fellowship opportunities.
Registration closes on April 27, 2017.
Friday, May 5th:
- 2:00 P.M. – Attendees are welcome to arrive to get ready, take pictures, etc.
- 7:00 P.M. – Formal Banquet begins
- 9:00 P.M. – Evening Devotional
- 10:00 P.M. – Entertainment, games, fellowship
Saturday, May 6th:
- 9:00 A.M. – Breakfast
- 10:00 A.M. – Devotional on the peer
- 11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. Fun on the Lake (weather permitting)
- All clothing should come to the knee. (This includes dresses for formal, active wear, and swimming attire)
- No backless or strapless dresses or halters
- Absolutely no cleavage.
- Remember that dresses can be accessorized. If a dress is questionable, girls, you can always add a bolero jacket or a clip-on cami.
- If swimsuits are worn for water activities, they must be underneath appropriate clothes that meet the dress code.